Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Pepsi or Coke?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I prefer Pepsi because no matter where you go a can of Pepsi always taste the same...

    But with Coke..its like a lottery...Somedays its really sweet..other days it tastes like brown water..blah!..Coke never tastes the same...

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with ya Belle...and pop tastes different in the UK cos they use veggie extracts instead of all the crap they put in it in Canada...I like it a lot better over there biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neither. I like Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb. Mountain Dew. I used to love both Pepsi and Coke, but now I don't really prefer either. Mostly been drinking sweet tea lately.

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
    TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dr. Pepper! Yay!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Mr.Pibb! biggrin

    ------------------
    I am my own master but not always master of myself.

    Crazy Kerala's Place

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Dr Pepper...*ICKY*...I definately dont like the taste of it...reminds me of root beer and I dont like that shi...stuff either.. biggrin

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's good stuff.

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
    TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jefftech 1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Coke, Dr. Pepper, and Cherry 7up. What ever happened to Cherry Coke?

    ------------------
    Ich habe viele Interessen.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I love.....Diet Coke....with fresh lemon YUM!!!!!!!!

    ....not that new Lemon Diet coke..

    .......*BurPs tongue

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2000
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haven't yet tried the new sodas with lemon in them. Friends have told me they taste like how they imagine lemon Pledge would taste.

    ------------------
    <A HREF="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=S
    TANLEY+KUBRICK+&number=251&DaysPrune=100&LastLogin =" TARGET=_blank>STANLEY KUBRICK</A>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •